
'F' is for Fedele 
Picture below: Visiting Minnie's home and Isabella getting into the candy and cookie jar!
Isabella meets Mickey! Everyone absolutely adored Isabella when getting these pictures. She was actually laughing and having such a ball with everyone there.
Isabella didn't really want to wear her cute mouse ears but we HAD to get her those because they were so cute AND her name was stitched on the back.
Isabella and Daddy waiting in line for the Snow White ride.
Below: Waiting in line for Pirates of the Carribean. We have always loved this ride; it's a classic!
Picture below: Toontown at Mickey's house.
Isabella's most favorite ride at Disneyland. She was a bit nervous at first but when the carousel started moving she smiled and giggled the whole time.

A bug's Life park. This was a really fun part of the California Adventure park for kids. Too bad Isabella was still a bit young to enjoy it more.

Disney Princesses! We actually waited for almost two hours to meet this, yes crazy! The estimated wait time was an hour. We got so close in the line that we figure if we have come this far then we might as well stay a little longer. We met Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Mulan. The pictures with Mulan didn't turn out that great.


We have a ton more pictures still to post. I have so much to catch up on. These should be great for now. We will post more again when they are ready.
3 comments:
So cute! The picture of her sitting in the honney pot is cute!
FUN! I haven't gotten to the point where I feel I can brave Disney World with 2 small children. The thought just sends me running in the other direction. :) Maybe soon.
Awesome pictures sis! I like how you put the changes in them. "Double or Nothing" is the name of Derek's band. I was just playing around with the band's logo and might (if the wallet can allow it) be able to use them as designs for their merchandise. They already have one design but hoping to come up with some more (for looks and variety)what do you think?
Post a Comment