Y'all can make it up to her when you get to the states. Can't help the way the situation has worked out. I don't think she'll mind, as long as it IS celebrated. =) Happy birthday Bella!
Happy Birthday Isabella! On the very best day of the whole year too!
I'm so glad things have all worked out, hope your flights were okay! Check out our blog:tntstinchfield.blogspot.com
Yay Bell Boo! Happy 1st Birthday! Can't wait to see you (and mommy and daddy, too!) soon! Love Aunty Krispy and Uncle Joshey
I can't believe it! She is such a cutie! I love all of your pictures!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Y'all can make it up to her when you get to the states. Can't help the way the situation has worked out. I don't think she'll mind, as long as it IS celebrated. =) Happy birthday Bella!
Happy Birthday Isabella! On the very best day of the whole year too!
I'm so glad things have all worked out, hope your flights were okay! Check out our blog:
tntstinchfield.blogspot.com
Yay Bell Boo! Happy 1st Birthday! Can't wait to see you (and mommy and daddy, too!) soon! Love Aunty Krispy and Uncle Joshey
I can't believe it! She is such a cutie! I love all of your pictures!
Post a Comment