We also had the opportunity to attend Grandma's birthday party while in CA too! Yummy food and the entertainment was great. A lot of my pictures didn't turn out that great due to poor lighting. I do have a few more pictures that I'm still working on. I will try to get more pictures up now that I have the tools to do it. I have an entire month of catching up to do!
The dancers


A pot full of POI!
2 comments:
Wow! Those pictures are amazing Jam! "The Dancers" picture is cool!I sure missed the party! Josh and I wish we were there!
Great pictures Jame! The shots of the dancers are VERY cool. I have a LOT to catch up on too. Thanks for posting pictures, can't to see more. I wish we had money to come and go as we please--it looks like that was a lot of fun! I have to say though, the POI lookes N-A-S-T! I'm all up for trying something new but that turned my stomach.
Post a Comment