Isabella has been rolling over for a while now and I finally remembered that I need to get this stuff recorded. She is rolling all over the place, from one end of the crib to the other, and then eventually gets frustrated because she doesn't want to stay on her tummy or she gets stuck. On the floor she ends up rolling off her blanket. This video is funny because I get a kick out of her chubby little legs!
3 comments:
What are you feeding this girl Jamie?! Those thighs are mighty chunky!! Love em'!!
Ohhhh! I love the chunkies! That's an awesome roll over too! It's fun to see her in action.
Thank you for your kind words. We did have alot of fun living with your family. I am trying to keep up with my blogs. Not bad with the help of Tanya. What is it with the Casabars & Quans - our family makes chunky babes. This little girls fits in nicely. Good work, Jaime & Chris.
Post a Comment