
This is the only sign that I have seen reading Lactation room (at the outlet stores). Every where else the signs read Baby Room. What a funny sign to see in public!
As a mother breastfeeding, these baby rooms are the best! When we are out shopping or site seeing, whatever, we can always head to a Jusco or San-A (these are like malls with grocery stores too) to have a place to feed, to change a diaper, or to quickly wash your baby if needed. I don't like the change tables in the restooms, they always look nasty and restrooms smell! Also, with the weather always being hot and humid you have a cool place to feed your baby in your own little private non-stinky space. Aside from the individual feeding rooms there are padded change tables, a place to weigh your baby, measure their length (baby clothes typically go by the length out here), and a sink to wash up.
We were at the airport waiting to pick Chris' parents up and Isabella had a bad blow out and thank goodness for the baby room there, I was able to clean and wash her in the large sinks provided.
Oh and they even have a vending machine with kid size juice drinks, seen in the pic below. This particular room was a bit smaller than other ones I've been too which are larger and much nicer but I never had my camera at those times. The Jusco and San-A stores are pretty common around here, like a Wal-mart I guess, they are everywhere. Anyway, just wanted to share this because they make shopping or just being out a whole lot easier and more enjoyable. I almost forgot, these rooms are even at most of the big tourist places (or at least near by)which is VERY convenient and make site seeing with babies less stressful. The new museum downtown has a really nice one!
3 comments:
Cool rooms! That would be awesome to have those here in the states!!
Ummm...of all places, why don't they have those rooms in Utah?! How nice and convenient!!!
You're right Holly, of all places why don't they have anything like that in Utah? These rooms are so nice and VERY convenient especially with me being a new mom.
Post a Comment