We had a fun time up at Okuma Resort again with our little family of three. The weather was really nice, not very hot but a perfect warm feeling and a cool wind. Here is Isabella just chillin' on the beach. I wish we had more pictures with all of together us but we get so carried away taking pictures of just her. Actually I'm the one mostly behind the camera.


4 comments:
I just can't get over how "immpossibly adorable" she is! The olymic commentator coined this phrase during the closing ceremonies as the little chinese kids escorted the IOC to the stage.
She is such a pudge and I LOVE IT!! She so reminds me of Noah when he was that age.
Forgot to say that I like the new songs you've addes to your blog, especially the Adam Sandler one!
I love her squishy legs:)
Post a Comment