I realized that I don't really have any pictures of me and my baby girl becauseI'm usually the one behind the camera. So this morning we were playing and I grabbed the camera to take some fun and silly pictures of us. After all the pictures I realized that I didn't have any make-up on! Yikes! Oh well I had fun with Isabella. She was making the funniest faces which was worth it. Hahaha, she cracks me up with this first photo below:


3 comments:
Hahah! I love those pictures! Looks like 2 best girlfriends having fun in a photo booth! See you soon! Hi mochi
Those are some great moments captured on camera, even if you are without make up. I've done this with Keilana a few times, need to do it more with Kayden. Isabella is certainly expressive, that's for sure. I'm still anxious to pinch those chubby cheeks and squeeze her legs. =) haha.
Cute mama and baby pics! Love her little faces!!
Post a Comment