Pages

23 September 2008

Her Mohawk

Little Isabella with a stylish mohawk just chillin' as mommy takes a ton of pictures. I don't think she was too happy for these pictures because I couldn't get her to smile at all. She doesn't look like a boy here, does she? This picture below is from church last week.
I did take quite a bit of pictures hoping some would turn out and towards the end she just didn't want to do this anymore. Sorry baby girl. Oh, and thanks Grandma for the cute hawaiian outfit!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I love little mohawks on babies!!! Her outfit is adorable!

Joshey & Krispy said...

Hahah! how cute! she looks mad like she is saying "why are you doing this to me ma?" she looks kina like a boy in the top one only because she is scowling (c: cute lil' mochi!

Vanessa said...

I love the one of her at church! She's sucking her thumb in the cutest little outfit! It's hard to do photo shoots of little ones, unless they just naturally enjoy the camera. I love how chunky she is--she knows that Auntie Nessa loves squeezing sweat meat and I certainly can't wait. Look at those legs!! =) Jamie, make her some bows to glue in her hair if you are concerned she looks like a boy. But I'm here to say that no matter how girlie you dress her, some people just don't pay attention. I would have Keilana in pink and sometimes with a bow and people would ask me, "how old is your son?" Uh.........my DAUGHTER is freaking wearing PINK! *sigh*

By the way, where did you get that Hawaiian dress that she is wearing at church? I want one for Keilana!

Georges said...

Mohawks ROCK!! What a cutie!!