Well as of yesterday Isabella is a thumb sucker. Out popped the pacifier and in went the thumb. She has recently been sucking on her arms and hands a lot and we figured she will soon open her fists and start sucking either her thumb or fingers. Below she is just passed out and looking too cute again. Can't get enough sleeping pictures!


3 comments:
Heheh very few words to describe ths.......very precious!!! Love you guys! DC and NY have been amazing so far! We are just doing new things everyday!
CUTE picture of her sucking the thumb. Oh man, I miss kayden doing that and he will still occassoinally if there is no pacy around. It's cute until they get teeth and then it start to mess them up. I took SO many thumb sucking pictures because I knew it wouldn't last long. =)
Oh, the pudge..how I miss it!! You better watch out, she's gonna be a little heart breker!!
Post a Comment