Cute video, it's so sweet to watch that innocent grin and giggle. *sigh* It makes me baby hungry. =) And to answer your questions: Bella CAN be in the water, that won't hurt her, but obviously the sun will and they say not to put sunscreen on them until they are 6 months. But if you can find a float that keeps her shaded, I'd say go for it. And yes, you can swim AND breastfeed. Let me know if you have any further questions! That's what I'm here for. Love you guys!
Love her cheeks! The kids love her mowhawk! Sidney types: uttu8tiert567gythgityt7t7o9589889trtdfddddddddghjkmnbvcxzxder45tyyujbjkl;ppppppppiuytrewsdazxcvbnm;kjuiyhghytre sidney t huiuiliutyt5
4 comments:
OOOHHH i love her! she is soo cute! love the cheeks when they go side to side! haha! i just want to bite her cheeks!
Cute video, it's so sweet to watch that innocent grin and giggle. *sigh* It makes me baby hungry. =) And to answer your questions: Bella CAN be in the water, that won't hurt her, but obviously the sun will and they say not to put sunscreen on them until they are 6 months. But if you can find a float that keeps her shaded, I'd say go for it. And yes, you can swim AND breastfeed. Let me know if you have any further questions! That's what I'm here for. Love you guys!
What more can I say about your little Isa? Is that what you call her or is it bella? She's just too darn cute!! Too bad her and Noah are cousins :)
Love her cheeks! The kids love her mowhawk!
Sidney types: uttu8tiert567gythgityt7t7o9589889trtdfddddddddghjkmnbvcxzxder45tyyujbjkl;ppppppppiuytrewsdazxcvbnm;kjuiyhghytre sidney t huiuiliutyt5
Post a Comment