Pages

30 July 2008

My Toes


Look how cute my toe nails are! Chris gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure for my birthday. I have always wanted to get my toes done out here because they paint amazing designs on your nails. So maybe this painting technique has been around, I don't know, I'm just amazed with the talent. I've never had a pedicure before and it felt great! I sat in a huge lazy boy chair, and had a foot and leg massage followed by the cool nail painting. There was so many designs to choose from but I finally settled on this design. I've never liked my toes (thanks dad) but I guess the painted nails make up for it all. They are cute now.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

CUTE!!! Holy cow. I LOVE pedies...I just got one about 2 weeks ago after doing without for 2 years. Aaaaah, so relaxing.

Holly said...

You've never had a pedicure before? You sure went all out on your toes with that design! How cute! I love the colors! Happy Birthday to you!

Rui Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rui Z said...

Cute! I have done only once for my wedding. My feet definitely need some professional help.

Georges said...

Wow, those are the most intricate toe nails I've ever seen...so cute!! Happy belated birthday..the 25th right?!

Joshey & Krispy said...

wow! that is really cute