Pages

06 February 2008

27 weeks

Alright so I'm about 27-28 weeks along and here is a picture of "the belly" in front of a lot of snow! Yes that is snow in my parents front yard, and they are expecting more snow fall this week. This winter season is a beautiful one. For some reason I missed shoveling the snow so I got outside and helped my parents shovel the driveway. It wasn't so bad really, even with the prego belly. It was nice to be outside. Yes the weather has been pretty cold too but still enjoying the time at home. Oh yeah, home for a visit right now! Excited with this sudden change of weather from warm humid to dry cold.

The pregnancy has been okay for the most part. It all seems so weird at times but also exciting. Did we mention that we are expecting a baby GIRL? Yes, we are going to have a baby girl! Okay so we were hoping for a boy first because only had boy names chosen. Thinking of girl names was hard. But now we do have a few girl names in mind but still not sure on a final one. We really are excited for our little girl. So far she loves to move all over inside and keep her mommy uncomfortable at every moment. Chris says it's all the candy I love to eat. Okay so maybe it is....sometimes. We like our candy okay?

4 comments:

Georges said...

Jamie- You are so cute! Love the belly! Man that is a ton of snow. I don't think it ever snowed that much when I live there...crazy!!!

Joshey & Krispy said...

Hey Jam! I am soooo glad you were able to come out and play! i wish you were here longer but understandable how you would want to get back to your sweetie! miss you guys!

Joshey & Krispy said...

You have been tagged! Now, here's what you're supposed to do... please do not spoil the fun. Go to my blog and Copy this Tag into your own blog and fill out the answers. Send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot oflittle known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

Vanessa said...

It was so much fun spending time with you in Utah and online! And now I miss you. Looks like it's time to update the old blog site Jame! Let us know how the little one is holding out, can't WAIT to see pictures of her since I doubt we'll be able to make it out there. I'm still waiting for our millions. =)