Pages

16 March 2008

33 weeks

Alright, well we don't have updated pictures yet. We are working on getting those now that things have calmed down a bit. Chris was away to Korea for six weeks and I went to my parents home for a part of that time he was gone. That was such a difficult time being apart for so long. We've been home(yay!) for about three or four weeks now and what a crazy time it has been. We came home to a base lockdown; basically we were restricted to on-base activity only. It would be a lot to explain so you can ask us later or look it up in the Oki news or something, sorry! And then that was lifted but Chris came down with flu like symptons, ear infection, and a sinus infection. I caught a bit of it but wasn't as bad as Chris. My poor husband was miserable for a week. We are both just now feeling better. Oh I forgot to mention that one of our cars also went out on us. The radiator is rusted inside and out causing major over-heating. The cost to fix it wasn't really worth it because it was already an old car.

So...a perfect opportunity came up just in time!

Today we bought a new car! We were so blessed to have found a perfect deal for a new car at such a perfect time. Our car is NAKED! Seriously that is the name of the car. A Daihatsu Naked. haha! We needed a car to accommdate the new family addition so this is great. The car cost just a few hundred dollars more than the repairs for the old junked car. A plus because this new car is like 11 years new from the old; much much better shape and more gas efficient. For those that remember our cool back-to-the-future like car, because of the side doors, that is the car that we ended up junking. It was a really old car. Still trying to sell our Nissan 300ZX too.

Well going on 33 weeks now! I'm at that point where I'm feeling completely exhausted throughout the day. Our baby girl just doesn't seem to stop moving! Which is great but uncomfortable for mommy. She likes to shove her little head up and up causing me to have a difficult time to breath. Being pregnant has it's exciting moments but I seriously can't wait to get my body back and the energy to do what I like. Oh and the flexibility to just reach when I want to! Anyway, the weather is warming up and we will try to get some fun pictures to update our site with, which will include some belly pics. We are both getting really excited about our little girl though we are still trying to decide on a name. It sure was easy coming up with boy names! We are set on those. I don't know if I will post our name options. I'll decide that later.

5 comments:

Georges said...

Hi Jamie-
Good to hear updates. Sorry to hear about your car, but man what a cool name for your new car. I must say though, about your comment on getting your energy back after the baby is born...don't get your hope too high because that won't happen for quite a while. It's all baby, baby, baby time. Enjoy being pregnant because just getting up and going will be a thing of the past once your little girl arrives. When she arrives I'd say tack on at least another hour to getting ready and getting out of the house, not to mention the house that you have to pack in a diaper bag for a day out....It's good times though...I love it....most of the time!

Vanessa said...

Loved Tany'a comment. Add another kid to that equation and tack on another 45 mins to an hour. That makes me think of Lani and WHY she doesn't go out with all 4 kids. CrAzY is what it becomes, BUT I wouldn't have it any other way. Gotta take the bad with the good which usually outweighs it all. Sweet deal on your car, I wish we could get a new car.

Joshey & Krispy said...

yeah, no kiddin to the both of you! just handling the 3 older kids is tough enough! thats why im still an auntie and probably will be for quite some time! but yes i would love to have some of my own! too bad you cant get the car over here to the US. i have TONS of guy friends that would love a Z like yours...especially straight from japan. say, find out how much it would be to ship it here and just tack on that to the selling price and i will see if anyone is interseted over here! only if ya want...

CJF said...

Well I was more looking forward to actually move quicker, like not having struggle to get up when sitting or reach and tie my shoes without difficulty. Basic everyday movements really. We are excited for our little girl to come! Yeah it's going to be a busy and crazy time and we hear about it all everyday. We are blessed with all your advice and support! thanks

Joshey & Krispy said...

on the Z.....im sure someone is more than willing to pay the extra to get a japanese car over to the US....AND pay the extra to get it converted for US standards. no doubt about that. I'm talkin to car obsessed boys here!