Alright we have runts, gummies, suckers, and what is that white with pink colored candy...Chocolate what? Hilarious! We found this candy section in the CHILDRENS department. Wait until you see what type of pictures they display on their soda cans. I'm not sure if we should actually post a picture of one. Crazy things you'll find here in Japan. Now this is in Okinawa and I understand it is completely different from mainland Japan.


10 comments:
What is this? I can't tell from the picture because it doesn't have a link to make it bigger.
I think I know what it is, however I have not seen any that WHITE!!! hee, hee!! Funny Japanese! Vanessa should be quite acquainted with the shape of those candies, or shall I say her kids should have been, if not now, then definitely when they were younger. :)
Well (mainland) japanese believe the more pale or pasty white you are then you are gorgeous! They really go to great lengths to cover their skin from the sun.
Okay, so I showed Jon the picture and he knew exactly what they were..."nipples of Venus." who'd of thunk he knew that. I guess it must be from his China travels. I guess they sell them in other places as well, (googled them).Those Asians aren't the only weirdos!!
HA Ha! i see what they are! I think that is crazier than what we saw on kokasai street though! the stress ball boobie! hahah!
Okay and I see it now, took me a little while! Is there such thing as an "adult" candy store out there? =P Yikes.
And that was me logged under Jon's name, again. -Ness
How funny! And in the Childrens department???
I have never seen that kind of candy before. How interesting. Is it some kind of white chocolate and strawberry chocolate?! Did you guys taste it?
Post a Comment