Pages

13 December 2007

Tagged?

I've been Tagged-7 RandomnessRules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged: 1.Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random-some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names. 4. Let them know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Facts about me:

1. I have 4 crazy pirahnas(sp?) as pets: Larry, Curly, Moe, and Shemp
2. I have feet like my dad. The second toe is the longest. They are so odd looking! I don't like feet.
3. (Like Rui put it...) I am silently competitive. I hate to lose! I can’t play a game when I know there is no chance for me to win. When I see myself losing, I usually abandon the game. I try to tell myself “it’s just a game”, but it’s so hard!! Especially, when I play Settlers of Catan with Chris I get very irritated and I am not a fun person to be around. Okay so maybe I am only vocal about it when I play against Chris.
4. I LOVE candy 24/7. I will eat candy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and of course always in between those meals. We put candy canes on our christmas tree and they are quickly disappearing. Chris wonders if we'll have any left on Christmas day.
5. I like to play video games with Chris. Uh-oh but then comes the competitive side again ;)
6. I hate to run expect in sports
7. I am a Leo, just like Chris!

Wow that was hard to come up with all that. I'm tagging: Aimee, Kristi, Tanya, Holly, and Nessa. That is all I can tag!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I was actually waiting for this particular tag...but...I have so many things to do and post about, it may be a little while! Fun to read your tag! We'll miss you at Christmas!

Joshey & Krispy said...

Hello! I'm glad i got tagged Ive been waiting to get tagged because they look fun to fill out! Hope you guys are having fun and i wish you guys were here!!! miss you and chris!

Joshey & Krispy said...

by the way...how do you get pictures on you headline?? I need to find out how to get a photo album on this thing too. love ya