Pages

26 September 2011

Orlando, Florida

This last week we visited Florida with family. We had fun at Sea World, Universal, and most of all at the beach. I am still going through more pictures so they will be posted later. Pictures at the beach are shown before this post below.

Below: Lana, and Kayden "being spooky" as Isabella would put it. This is at the City Walk. I added the "scream" light sign from a dinosaur food stand near the entrance to the City Walk. It seems to fit the picture.

Relaxing in the shade. It was a very hot and humid day.


Harry Potter World! I didn't take as many pictures as I though I did and the pictures I did take didn't seem to have turned out that great. Other than lack of pictures from Harry Potter we had a TON of fun at Universal.


A day at Sea World. I haven't been to Sea World since I was a small child. I had to rent a stroller and I was sad that they didn't have the whale or dolphin strollers that I remember seeing when I was little. We had a lot of fun! The shows were amazing even though we only got to see the last 5 minutes of the Shamu show (I was still on mountain time).
A hot day called for some ice cream! She is wet from playing in the water.


Isabella loved her dolphin souvenir. She named him Charlie.


The Whale and dolphin show.


The Shamu show




These divers (there were two) are not using any breathing apparatus. They were fun to watch.



One of our favorite, the dolphins. We liked the shark aquarium too.

















Continue on to the next post for beach pictures.

2 comments:

Joshey Krispy said...

Very cool pics Jam!!! Such a pro!

Rui Z said...

So fun! I would love to go to a place like that to show Addie dolphins! She would love it. By the way, what kind of camera do you have? Mike and I are looking into a camera.... not that we can afford it right now but you know it doesn't hurt to look at it :)