Posting these pictures really makes me miss the beach and family. We spent a fun week at a beach house in Florida with my side of the family. Here are some pictures of those fun times at the beach.
This way to the beach!
Below: Auntie K and uncle J enjoying one last time at the beach just before leaving.
It's a heart in the shell. I thought it was cool.
Miss Isabella had a blast on the beach and in the ocean.
We had to watch out for the jelly fish that washed up along the beach. I only noticed them the first two days.

This way to the beach!

Below: Auntie K and uncle J enjoying one last time at the beach just before leaving.
It's a heart in the shell. I thought it was cool.
Miss Isabella had a blast on the beach and in the ocean.
We had to watch out for the jelly fish that washed up along the beach. I only noticed them the first two days.




Uncle J and Isabella.
Cute and adorable Karter. He had a good time.
Auntie K with Karter.


















No comments:
Post a Comment