Pages

04 May 2011

Liberty Of The Seas

Our ship is called the Liberty of the Seas of Royal Caribbean. I believe the second largest of their ships which is hard to believe at times because this one was pretty big! Sailing across the Atlantic was so smooth and the weather was great everyday. Even through the Bermuda Triangle, yes we sailed through the triangle, was awesome. We can say that we went running through the Bermuda Triangle! There was an outdoor running track on the top deck. Morning runs were amazing especially on the days when the sun was rising. Some mornings had some stong winds which made a good challenge and great workout though a couple of days it was too strong so we spent time in the fitness center. I am not a fan of running at all but knowing where I was and what I could say I did later gave great motivation. Besides there was A LOT of food 24/7 on that ship! The Royal Promenade: Shopping and eating. Too much delicious food here. We enjoyed yummy cookies and milk from the cafe in the promenade at night. That was a lot of fun!Below: Chris surfing over the Atlantic oceanBody boarding too!
Rock climbing in the middle of the ocean.




Our view from the poolside







Another view from the poolside. Love those lazy times by the pool.
One of my favorites when at the pool was the unlimited frozen yogurt!




Sunset at sea.

No comments: