Pages

16 May 2011

Cruise Day 12: Cadiz, Spain

Cadiz, Spain was probably our favorite city/port. Also one of the easiest places to get around on foot. I have more pictures but did not post all because there was just too many. So click HERE if you would like to see more from Cadiz.



We found out that part of the movie Die Another Day (James Bond movie) was filmed in Cadiz. The scenes of Cuba were actually of Cadiz, Spain. The movie isn't really one of our favorites but it is cool to say that we have visited the places shown in the movie.



Below: Plaza de Espana and Monument to the Cadiz Constitution.Cathedral

Cathedral interior

















City Hall








Below: Caleta Beach-Die Another Day was filmed on this beach




Below: View from Caleta Beach. San Sebastian Castle is in the distance, also another scene filmed there.




1 comment:

Rui Z said...

Jamie- Thank you for posting the pictures. They are so pretty. I even went to Smugmug to see more. I usually like black and white photos but I love all your pictures in color. Everything looks so lively and vibrant and I love it!