Pages

30 August 2010

Ahhh....Family Fun

Isabella and I drove to Utah and visited family and friends. Good time of relaxing and being with loved ones. Sorry Chris, we did think of you every moment and wish you were with us. I was so excited to visit the farmer's market downtown. I bought some fresh veggies for salsa...Mmmm! I didn't get a picture of my veggies but I did get a picture of this yummy fresh bread below.


We enjoyed a Friday evening at the Bair's den for a BBQ. Delicious food as always! LOVED the grilled corn on the cob, great job on the grilling Auntie Tissy!


Everyone relaxed and had tons of fun. Especially all the kids! They all wanted a turn on the swings and swing like little Logie in the picture below.



And of course this little guy some how got a bloody nose but seemed excited to have his picture taken with his crazy tissue stuffed up his nostril...haha!
Below: Miss Sidney showing a very cool trick for me.


Below: Isabella made p'nut butter cookies with Auntie Tissy. She loved that.
I'm not a huge p'nut butter cookie fan but these were actually tasty!





Below: Queen Tissy

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awe, looks like y'all had so much fun! Sydney's hair is so cute--great cut! The Bair kids all look so different and more grown up since we were there JUST in May.

Jared and Adrianne Blake said...

Cute photos--and you look like your Aunt Tissy! :)

BairFamily said...

HOw fun Jame...loved having you out!