My in-laws let me have this end table. They were going to sell it at a garage sale. I paid about $33 for paint and all supplies needed. I'm not sure yet on what to use for the hardware. For now I put the original hardware back on so I could at least show-off my first furniture project right away. I don't mind the original hardware but I think it would look better with the plastic-crystal looking knobs and I bet the table would probably look better if I photographed it in a staged home setting.
OLD:above picture
LOOKING NEW AGAIN!
5 comments:
I don't know, I kind of like the original hardware. It gives it an elegant, antiquey look. Good job, I like it. :)
Great job! Did you sand it down beforehand and everything? The hardware on it looks just fine, but I think I know how you feel about old hardware on a "new" piece... Where are you going to display it?
I watched a "how to" video online and read up on what supplies I would need. I had fun with this. Not sure where to display it.
oooohhhh neato jam jam!
great work! Come to my house and do that to my old furniture. That wood looks like old real wood. What is the history of that piece? mom
Post a Comment