We had such a fun time at the zoo with Chris' brother and his family the other day. Many animals were either lazy or sleeping but we still had a lot of fun and since they were lazy or sleeping I didn't really get a lot of pictures. They would have been boring pictures. Also some people would just NOT move for others waiting behind them to get a closer look and take pictures. I missed some exciting shots because of rude people. We couldn't even get Isabella up front to see unless we waited FOREVER for them to move.
This big guy seems to be looking right at Isabella.
I mostly enjoyed the curious expressions on Isabella's face. She was so excited to be there.
Above: Isabella gazes down at a sleeping polar bear.
The grizzly bears were awake and pacing back and forth.
This little guy was cute. Loved the colors.
1 comment:
I love the colors too and nice closup. Bella looks so content. Too bad those rude people were there. You still got good pics of bella and Chris. Love you guys, mom
Post a Comment