So she finally started teething last month and today I was able to get a good picture of her opening her mouth to show it off, yes! Do you see it? You can't miss it!

And of course I must show off more cute pictures of her. She was in a spitting frenzy so she has drool all down her chin.

Yes, all day spitting like this.
3 comments:
Omigosh! These pictures are just too cute for words. Yay for Isabella cutting a tooth! Your photo quality is impressive too. Love the spitting one, she looks like Keilana, sort of. Don't you think Ness!
Lani
For goodness sake...she is just so adorable! I love the angles you take when photographing her!
Little Bella boo! Love her! I tell ya! She has got some facial expressions that make me crack up! I'm actually very happy you guys are going to come back to the civil life! We miss you all very much!
Post a Comment