We had a wonderful time with the family in Utah these last few weeks. It was also a busy time with so much going on. We are sorry we weren't able to visit friends this trip. We wish we could have stayed longer and do more with everyone.
Below is Isabella and all her cute cousins. As you can probably see getting all these little ones to sit and take this picture had to be quick! We miss you all and thank you for such a fun time.
Thanksgiving morning we went skeet shooting! A fun tradition for the holiday.
The picture below is Chris and his brother Eric. We were excited to have Eric join us for the Thanksgiving too!
Here is Isabella with her zio Eric.
Awww, and here is Isabella and her cousin Keilana.

I tried to get pictures of everyone with Isabella but so much was always going on or I just plain didn't think about it when I had the chance. Here is Lani and Sarah with Isabella.

And here is a goofy picture of Isabella. She was so spoiled with all the fun toys at her grandma and grandpa's house, and with everyone holding her. She loved every moment!
Thanksgiving morning we went skeet shooting! A fun tradition for the holiday.
The picture below is Chris and his brother Eric. We were excited to have Eric join us for the Thanksgiving too!
Here is Isabella with her zio Eric.
Awww, and here is Isabella and her cousin Keilana.
I tried to get pictures of everyone with Isabella but so much was always going on or I just plain didn't think about it when I had the chance. Here is Lani and Sarah with Isabella.

And here is a goofy picture of Isabella. She was so spoiled with all the fun toys at her grandma and grandpa's house, and with everyone holding her. She loved every moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment