Thanksgiving morning was pretty cold when we went skeet shooting and here is Isabella all bundled up in her stroller. She sure looks warm!
This little guy made us laugh everytime we saw him! Logan is such a funny kid with his goofy laugh and his big head. Sorry but it is! He'll grow into it, don't worry. He is a little over a year old and Isabella is 8 months and Logan is a lot lighter in weight than her but they are pretty much the same size.
Our chunky little girl, so cute!
Wow and look what I got for an early Christmas gift! Chris had to give this as an early gift because it would have been an obvious gift to travel home with. Too bad I received this towards the end of our trip. I could have tested it out earlier.
Here we are at the airport waiting to head back home. This was the terrible 8 hour delay but at least Isabella was able to stay happy for part of it.
This little guy made us laugh everytime we saw him! Logan is such a funny kid with his goofy laugh and his big head. Sorry but it is! He'll grow into it, don't worry. He is a little over a year old and Isabella is 8 months and Logan is a lot lighter in weight than her but they are pretty much the same size.
Our chunky little girl, so cute!
Wow and look what I got for an early Christmas gift! Chris had to give this as an early gift because it would have been an obvious gift to travel home with. Too bad I received this towards the end of our trip. I could have tested it out earlier.

Here we are at the airport waiting to head back home. This was the terrible 8 hour delay but at least Isabella was able to stay happy for part of it.

1 comment:
Yeah, and I could have tested it out with you! Too bad you didn't get it earlier! I miss y'all already! Can't wait to see y'all again, hopefully sooner than later. Start planning that trip for either Christmas in Utah or Christmas in Georgia! Love you guys. Tell Chris I enjoyed our chat when we went to "rent a movie". haha!
Post a Comment