Isabella is such a happy baby; always smiling a big toothless grin! As of the 30th of September she is now six months old. Another excuse for more pictures. This chair gets used a lot in her pictures only because she sits so well in it! If the weather wasn't so HOT or so unpredictable with rain I could go outside. I still need to come up with new ideas.
Her eyelashes curl up! This is definitely not a Quan feature.
She still has that mohawk.
Isabella was once frightened to be thrown up in the air but now she loves it!
Her eyelashes curl up! This is definitely not a Quan feature.
She still has that mohawk.
Isabella was once frightened to be thrown up in the air but now she loves it!
2 comments:
Oh, I love little baby laughs!! She is so darn cute!!
HAHAH I LOVE IT! HER LAUGH IS SOO CUTE! I CANT WAIT TO SQUEEZE THOSE CHEEKS WHEN YOU GUYS COME! This just makes me more and more excited to see her!
Post a Comment