Yay, a video! Great updating Jamie. It was scarce when Bella was born, but now we're treated often with updates of y'all. Guess you're getting in a routine now and finding more time--it does take a little while. I love watching my neice grow up! Just wish Lani could do one but she is SO busy as it is. Give the munchkin a kiss and sqeeze for me!
What a cutie! I love those cheeks! Noah's are slowly going away...so sad. He is nearly walking now...I'm sure in the next month he will be running circles around me!!
3 comments:
Yay, a video! Great updating Jamie. It was scarce when Bella was born, but now we're treated often with updates of y'all. Guess you're getting in a routine now and finding more time--it does take a little while. I love watching my neice grow up! Just wish Lani could do one but she is SO busy as it is. Give the munchkin a kiss and sqeeze for me!
What a cutie! I love those cheeks! Noah's are slowly going away...so sad. He is nearly walking now...I'm sure in the next month he will be running circles around me!!
OOOOOOHHHHH! Hi Isa! she is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment