Pages

14 April 2008

Isabella Leina'ala

Finally the long awaited pictures of our new baby girl!
Born: March 30,2008
weight: 6lbs. 12.5oz.
length: 17 3/4"

She was just under 5 weeks early! Because she was still breeched a cesarean section was needed. All went well and doing alright with recovery. Goodness, can you imagine if she was carried full term? Already weighing 6lbs and another month to go, she would have been huge! We are slowly settling in with being first time parents and so far we just need sleep. For me it just seems so unreal; we actually have a little baby! All mother advice is welcomed. I think I started this blog a little late in the day and Isabella needs feeding again.

To be continued...






3 comments:

woodfamily said...

Jamie,
She is so beautiful! I can't believe she came so early, you'll have to share details. If you're wanting motherly advice, just enjoy her as much as you can, they grow up so fast. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!
Aimee

Vanessa said...

Haha, you filled the quota. Nice, Jamie. These pictures are so cute, love how she's looking at the camera. Keep her a baby as long as you can

Georges said...

She is such a cute little girl! She takes after her mama alright, but I'm thinking she has her daddy's head!(hee,hee) What a little bundle of joy!! Enjoy every moment because pretty soon you'll be wondering where the time went!!