Pages

27 March 2008

34 weeks

This is the only image I liked from all the pictures we tried to take. I played around with photoshop to give it a scrapbook look. I would like to see what else could be done through digital scrapbooking; what do you think about the page layout? For the picture I would rather have something with the both of us and actually looking at the camera. We are going to have to grab a third person and take some more pictures down by the beach.

Stay tuned for more prego pics!

7 comments:

Georges said...

What a cute picture of you! I like what you did with the border. So springy!! SO you asked about Noah's middle name....well, Camille told me to think of feelings that I had while I was pregnant and then use that as a guide to choose a name. So, I was looking through names and came upon Keahi, which means fire or burning. I really liked the name and thought that was perfect because I had heart burn while pregnant, (hee, hee!)but mostly it was because he was born in July in Arizona and boy was it in the dead of Summer. His second middle name Kahanu'ola was given by Camille's Kumu (hula teacher). I wanted to add more to it because it seemed so short. So, Camille asked her Kumu and she told her of Noah's situation with his breathing problems from being born 5 weeks early. She said to add Kahanu'ola because it means breath of life. So, there it is. Sorry so long, but I hope that helps.

Vanessa said...

Cute pregnant picture! I love it. Wish I could be there to take them for you!!

Vanessa said...

SO much for those "more to come prego pictures", eh? Very lucky that Isabella (sp?) came early and was healthy to boot! Can't wait to see her and thank goodness for webcams and internet! Yaaaaaaaay! Let me know if I can do anything for you and don't forget about the pump...let me know what you want me to do about that.

Holly said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I have a Hawaiian name book if you still need help with a middle name for your little angel! Can't wait to see some pics!

Georges said...

Congrats you three! So happy for your new little family!! Isabella now gets to join the 35 week club with Micah, Colton and Noah...anyone else?

Joshey & Krispy said...

Hee hee! Yeah, no more prego pictures utill 2-3 years?? or is that too soon!? (c: Cant wait to see my little neice!!!

Rui Z said...

Cute! Maybe I should be pregnant, so that I can look cute like you. But I am not sure if that would work for me.

By the way, I still haven't sent you the gift I told you about! I am sorry!!