Pages

13 November 2007

November 10, 1775

Happy Birthday Marine Corps



Last week we had our Marine Corps ball. We had much more fun this year than the last, probably because I got Chris out to dance more on the floor! Well the food was the same as last year and the gift we received was pretty much the same as last years gift; a large coin with Marine logo, title and picture. It's still nice. The night started off with cocktail hour and then the opening ceremony that involved the national anthem and the traditional cake cutting and words from the Commandant (video) and the CO. Then dinner and dancing for the rest of the evening. I thought it was funny to see all those "devil dogs" bustin' moves in their dress blues!

3 comments:

Georges said...

Looks like you 2 are having lots of fun out there!! Wow...Okuma looks amazing!!

Rui Z said...

You look so gorgeous in your chinese dress! Cute. he looks good in his uniform, too. Fun! Fun! I love your beach photos, too!

Joshey & Krispy said...

Jame! You look fit! for being pregnant, you look amazing! Miss you guys! Cant wait to get married so You all can come out! I miss you guys very much!!