Pages

16 October 2007

Big Announcement


Well we are still in Okinawa and enjoying every opportunity that comes while being here. The weather is finally cooling down according to Chris but I think it is still hot. I actually miss the cold and dry weather of home.

Our biggest news is that we are expecting our first baby! I am eleven weeks along. I love this ultrasound image because the baby appears to to be doing an upside down spreading eagle (according to Lani). Watching the movement on the ultrasound was amazing because the baby was bouncing and moving the entire time like a little dance!

Okay so it might be difficult to see exactly what is what. The head is near the bottom and its little arms are stretched out to the sides; the little bum is at the top and the legs are curled up.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

How in the world would I have known that your blog would be cjfedele? I suppose the same reason ours is quanfamily. haha. Anyway, the sonogram is so cute and SO exciting. I liked how you compared the baby's movements to a dance--it's true. It's hard to control hormones at this point, I can't say it gets better. When I was pregnant with Keilana I felt sorry that Jon had to endure my emotions. HOWEVER, after going through what I did to get the child here, I figure they can put up with the raging hormones for the 9 or 10 months. With that said, I would tell Chris to grin and bear it! =D

Georges said...

You're little baby is so cute! Can't wait to see it in person. Hope you are doing well! Take Care!!