So Chris and I are talking with another couple we met the other day. They ask us if we have any little ones and Chris replies, "well we're working on that." I look at him and say, "what do you mean, the work is done and there is one in the oven!" He says he that is what he meant to say.
Well he has already shown everyone he can the ultrasound picture. He is so excited it's very cute to see him grin about it all. We can't wait to find out if it will be a boy or girl. So far everyone thinks it will be a boy. We are hoping for a little boy but we will be just as happy if it's a girl. Right now on Chris' side there are only girl grandkids. We will be getting some pictures as each month goes by to see the changes with me. I'm just having problems uploading pictures at the moment.
2 comments:
Did you do your banner in your photo editing software. It's totally cute, but I like it the other you had it--the subtle names in the background was pretty sweet. We'd love for you to come and hit up these fall festivals with us. They are so much fun, especially for the kids. I think that's where most of our enjoyment comes from, otherwise, these things might be a tad boring. You'll understand more when your little one gets about Keilana's age--that's when the fun really starts! =) Ciao Bella!
I didn't know that you are a little soon-to-be-mama! Congratulations! You guys are going to have a really really cute one! Japan makes cute babies :) Just kidding. You have to keep us updated on your happy baby news! I am so excited for you!!
Post a Comment