Pages

06 July 2012

Broken Arm

Yes, Isabella is four years old and broke her first bones (both in the forearm). Our little monkey was jumping off her cousin's bed.  All of this happened on July 1st. A great way to start the month of July!

Below: Wearing a splint and sling.

Below: Daddy keeping her happy while waiting to get her cast on.


Below: She did VERY well while getting her cast on. The doctor was impressed that she didn't make a sound or even a tiny peep as he squeezed and  molded the cast to her arm.

Below: She didn't seem too excited about the cast....

...and then I asked her to smile so we could show her cousins the cast and here is the smile. Love it!
She chose the purple cast with sparkles, actually I should say daddy convinced her to get that combo for the Colorado Rockies. 

2 comments:

Rui Z said...

I am sorry that she broke her arm. But the sling and cast are very cute. I don't think they were so cute when my sisters broke their limbs when they were younger.

Lindsay said...

Poor Isabella. I love that sparkly purple cast!