Isabella wanted a princess theme for her birthday party so there was a lot of pink that day. The house was full of kids (about 14) and some adults. This is something I may not do again for a long time. The party was a lot of fun, I'm just not used to that many kids all at once. As her friends arrived they decorated a crown, and then we played a game, a musical number game which worked out pretty good. We had a pinata which I think that was their favorite, and then they ate cupcakes, and Isabella opened her presents.
Below: She calls this gown her Rapunzel dress because it is purple like on the disney movie.
A few pictures of pinata time. The little boy in the red shirt was determined to break that thing open, I love the look on his face! He and his sister were the ones that eventually broke the pinata. We took off the blind fold for the second round.



1 comment:
OK. Something just happened and I lost the comments I just wrote. So, here I go again.
Great job on the princess party. It looks like a lot of fun! It must have taken you a lot of time to prepare for it. Did you make her dress, too?
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I got Canon T2i. So far I love it (I've only had it for two weeks.) I am going to study your pictures so that I can be a good photographer like you :)
Post a Comment