Pages

02 March 2012

1st Trimester

NOT enjoying this 2nd pregnancy so far. I have been sick pretty much every day and the sickness seems to last the ENTIRE day. I do not remember feeling this bad when pregnant with Isabella. Maybe it was the tropical island I was on and the super nice medical personnel at the navel hospital.

On the other side of being pregnant, Isabella is excited to be a big sister. She goes back and forth about hoping to have a brother or a sister, mostly a sister, and she told me one day that maybe she could have two sisters because she thought there could be two babies inside me. Nope just one baby! Isabella is already so considerate of a new baby coming. She wants to make sure the baby has a bedroom ready to sleep in and she goes through her toys asking me if this or that is safe for the baby.
Her birthday is coming up and she will be turning four years old. I can't believe how time flies with a child. We want to have a party for her this year and she insists on having a princess theme but then that changed to just Rapunzel, to Hello Kitty, to Tinkerbell, and then flowers with umbrellas. So we'll have to figure that one out soon.

The tropical island I mentioned. (Okinawa)

1 comment:

Rui Z said...

I am sorry that your pregnancy is not going so well this time. But the time will be over soon and you are going to miss it! I can't wait to see the baby!!