Very nice photos. I like them :) I don't even know where Denver temple is :(
Anyways, thanks for commenting on my facebook post about which computer to buy. I guess I can probably get by with a cheap computer because I don't use photoshop that often. I just like editing all my photos because my pictures are never perfect. But I must say that CS5 is pretty nice. You can do a lot of cool things with it. Even a person like me who doesn't take great photos can come up with something interesting. Of course, it's always better to have amazing pictures to begin with, though. But it's still fun. Mike had to buy CS5 design suite for school, so we could justify buying one :) Anyways, I like how you stylize your pictures!
1 comment:
Very nice photos. I like them :) I don't even know where Denver temple is :(
Anyways, thanks for commenting on my facebook post about which computer to buy. I guess I can probably get by with a cheap computer because I don't use photoshop that often. I just like editing all my photos because my pictures are never perfect. But I must say that CS5 is pretty nice. You can do a lot of cool things with it. Even a person like me who doesn't take great photos can come up with something interesting. Of course, it's always better to have amazing pictures to begin with, though. But it's still fun. Mike had to buy CS5 design suite for school, so we could justify buying one :) Anyways, I like how you stylize your pictures!
Post a Comment