Pages

24 April 2011

3 Years Old

This beautiful little girl has turned three years old just last month and what a joy she has been in our lives! Time is going by too fast with her. Isabella loves to play with her cousins and friends. She loves to watch movies that involve princesses and action like Kung Fu Panda. Some of her favorite T.V. shows are Ni-Hao Kai Lan, She-Ra, Wonder Pets, and Voltron. Her favorite activities are playing at the park, swinging on the swings especially, kicking balls (trying to get her to understand a little bit of soccer), she loves to climb, jump off high places (scares the pants off me half the time), painting, playing with playdough, and much more.


We love her so much, she is such a blessing to us.

1 comment:

Rui Z said...

Happy Birthday to Isabella!! I can't believe she is already 3! And, she sure is very beautiful!!

Today I tried to take pictures of Adeline with our little point-and-shooter but the shutter speed was too slow and I couldn't take any good one. Darn. I wish you were around to take her photos!