Yes we did have rain last week and Isabella was excited to finally use her pink umbrella. We haven't had much snow this year. The snow will stick for maybe a day or two and then quickly melt. I sure miss the snow when I was living in Utah.
I can't believe that I haven't blogged for a while now. Things have been up and down with busy stuff. January went by pretty fast as did this month of February. I started a fun project with a group of photographers online, 52 weeks, one picture per week each with a different theme. I'll share more information on that later. This first photo is one I have submitted: "The View From Here" was the theme. As I was taking pictures I thought of maybe a view through her umbrella.
I will be keeping record of my 52 weeks on my photography blog:
I will be keeping record of my 52 weeks on my photography blog:
For any one who may be interested in viewing.
I am thinking that I should have submitted the picture below instead...oh well.


Here are some fun, and late, Valentine's day pictures. We had fun cutting out hearts for decorating our home.

1 comment:
Hey! Just thought I'd let you know I still look at your blog! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment