Pages

26 September 2010

Wisconsin

Chris' grandmother passed away recently so we drove out to Wisconsin for her funeral. There was a lot of rain and it was kind of a short trip so I didn't get that many pictures. This was my first time to see the rest of the family on his mom's side and unfortunately my first time seeing his grandma. Grandma loves angels and if you ever go to her home you will definitely see how true that is. I took this picture from her front yard.
I was constantly seeing pictures of these deer in old family pictures so I had to get a picture for us of the famous family deer in their front yard.

Two cute cousins.Miss Kayla, so cute!
We still had a good time with family and was able to hear and share some good memories.

1 comment:

BairFamily said...

love the wind in her hair:)