Lots and lots of fun even though I was so nervous! Thanks to my brother and his family for letting me get some practice. We had a fun visit with you guys. Miss you all!
Jamie, what beautiful photography of our sweet family. You did a great job in capturing all of their personalities, especially my little cuties!! I just love them ALL. I especially LOVE the first one of Jon and Keilana (such a cute picture of her) and the one of Vanessa and Kayden. Keep up the good work--you are becoming quite the photographer!! I don't know if Vanessa told you, but Colorado is one of my favorite states. It was one of our first stops at the beginning of our travels as newlyweds in the 1970's. We got to Colorado Springs after dark, and didn't get to see the surroundings-- until the next morning. Ohhhh my goodness!!! the Rockies were breathtaking. We were hooked at that moment, and that was the beginning of many more travels to the west. We love living in the south, but have special fond memories of the west. We are quite envious of Jon and Vanessa's road trip and would love to take another one and visit the west once again! Maybe soon. I am so glad they got to spend some quality time with your family. You and Chris have a beautiful little girl!! Aren't they a ton of fun :) Take care and God bless your family. Anthony and Marilyn Hamby
2 comments:
Jamie, what beautiful photography of our sweet family. You did a great job in capturing all of their personalities, especially my little cuties!! I just love them ALL. I especially LOVE the first one of Jon and Keilana (such a cute picture of her) and the one of Vanessa and Kayden. Keep up the good work--you are becoming quite the photographer!! I don't know if Vanessa told you, but Colorado is one of my favorite states. It was one of our first stops at the beginning of our travels as newlyweds in the 1970's. We got to Colorado Springs after dark, and didn't get to see the surroundings-- until the next morning. Ohhhh my goodness!!! the Rockies were breathtaking. We were hooked at that moment, and that was the beginning of many more travels to the west. We love living in the south, but have special fond memories of the west. We are quite envious of Jon and Vanessa's road trip and would love to take another one and visit the west once again! Maybe soon. I am so glad they got to spend some quality time with your family. You and Chris have a beautiful little girl!! Aren't they a ton of fun :) Take care and God bless your family. Anthony and Marilyn Hamby
OH my goodness you are so sweet! Thanks so much for your compliments. And if you ever visit out west in the future you guys have a place to stay :)
Post a Comment