Here we are, mother and daughter! I do think that Isabella looks a lot more like her daddy. I am happy to see a little bit of me in her too as she grows. We definitely have the same nose and sometimes the eyes. I LOVE this picture because we actually got her to smile at the camera! As for the rest of the pictures I wanted to let her play a little outside since the weather was really nice and capture a few pictures of her having fun. 

I love this picture too! Candid moments are the best.



I love this picture too! Candid moments are the best.
2 comments:
Yes, she does look like you when you look a little closer. That's the same with Noah. He's SO his dad, but when you look a little closer...you can see that we share the same mouth and facial expressions....and the ATTITUDE of course! ;-p
I LOVE her BOOTS.....so cute!!
Fun pictures. I've always thought she looked a lot like you. That's how it is with kayden...just because he's a half chinese boy doesn't mean that he looks JUST like his Daddy. However, to everyone's dismay, he DOES look a lot like me! BTW, love the cute bum bum picture. Can't wait to go shooting with you out here!
Post a Comment