Okay, I don't know what "koi one" Kristi is talking about but if it's the light fixture looking one, I want it as well! You def. have a knack and eye for that. :) I also like the one of Bella on the slide, very cute.
Okay, so we all need to get together and have a photo op of everyone using their talents. Jamie this is some dang good stuff! I want you to hang out with me and my kids for a week! Bring your camera!
6 comments:
Ooohh i so want to blow up the koi one and frame it!
Okay, I don't know what "koi one" Kristi is talking about but if it's the light fixture looking one, I want it as well! You def. have a knack and eye for that. :) I also like the one of Bella on the slide, very cute.
Okay so I just googled Koi...*I* want the light fixture one. lol
me too!! Plus I need more batteries so I can take more pics...and a third person to take some of us :P
Okay so email me what copies you would like :)
Can I put a tiny little signature on them?
Okay, so we all need to get together and have a photo op of everyone using their talents. Jamie this is some dang good stuff! I want you to hang out with me and my kids for a week! Bring your camera!
Post a Comment