Pages

04 September 2009

Helen Hunt Falls

We finally took a day to do some hiking. It was a simple hike so we took our time and enjoyed as much as we could. Isabella loved experiencing nature and insisted on hiking back down herself, both of us were running after her when took off (she is a quick one!) down the trail and headed for a VERY steep incline. So it was back in the carrier pack for her.

I'm a little upset that this one (picture below) turned out a bit blurry. I guess it still works because I LOVE her display of excitement.











3 comments:

Rui Z said...

That's gorgeous place! I am jealous. I should probably go hiking tomorrow! BTW, I love all of your pictures. You really have a great eye for photos!!!

Joshey & Krispy said...

She's got it made in the shade! Lucky girlie!

Anonymous said...

Hi its grandma finally checking out the pics. You do have an eye for photography. Bella is so cute and a great subject to photograph. Miss you guys. Would have loved to be there. Love grandma