Pages

24 August 2009

Your Thoughts & Opinions?


I took a picture and had fun with photoshop. The original picture wasn't what I had actually wanted when I photographed it but took a second look when I was about to delete it and came up with this artwork. Would you call it Pop Art? My husband thinks it is different and weird but I really like it.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

(Too many typos--ha!) I honestly don't know what type to refer to it as, but certainly defined as art, nonetheless. Looks like it would belong on a record album or something along those lines. I really am enjoying watching your talent grow!

Joshey & Krispy said...

Yes i would call it pop art! its cool for a euro-type environment!

Anonymous said...

Wow! We now have 2 great photographers in the family. You two have displayed some great pictures and somewhat different styles. Keep up the good work. Of course, I am referring to you ad Vanessa. Love mom