Pages

11 July 2009

Summer Fun

Isabella LOVES watermelon! She could seriously eat it all day long.





I thought that I would try something out with a fun logo/signature for a few of my pictures. I think I may go with that from now on because I'm learning to do my own photography. I don't know but it seems to add a nice personal touch!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

That's a very cool watermark--you are very creative when it comes to that stuff. You also have a VERY cool program to do that stuff on. I did get elements 7, but it's limited. Maybe I should get you to make me a cool one like that. :) However, just as a suggestion though for future reference, add the faint white banner across the whole picture so it is more difficult to "fix" the picture and possible get rid of your signature. I'm learning as I go when it comes to clientel. :) If you come visit GA, we'll go out photo shooting and I'll learn ya what I know. :) Keep up your dream! I'm begining to live mine and I couldn't be happier with it!

CJF said...

Oh good idea, thanks! Yeah that would be cool to share info and ideas. Let me know about the signature or watermark thing I'll see what I can do.

Vanessa said...

Jamie, what is your camera model and what lense(s) came with your it? Out of curiosity, what settings do you most often use?

CJF said...

I have a Canon Rebel xsi, 18-55mm lense and a 55-250mm lense. I am almost always using Av mode.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I thought that one creative pic was this little girl in the pic that I don't remember her name. Yes, that is a creative new logo/sig. it helps to see all of the pics without that strip across the bum. mom