Pages

24 June 2009

Isabella's 1st Birthday Luau

Isabella turned one in March and we at the last minute to have a one year luau for her in May. We were exicited to have family make it out at such a short notice. Thanks so much for all the help. We love and miss you all!

Cupcakes for the kids.
The day started out wonderful and then about 2 hours into the party...
...it rained so we had to move the party inside the house.

Isabella with her elephant Ozzy; one of her presents she found and opened early.

The YUMMY food!

Mommy helping Isabella blow her candle out.

Grandma C, Auntie J, and Momma Q entertain us with their lovely dancing.
Grandma C helped me learn a dance the day before the party. I think I did okay. Thanks grandma.
Isabella enjoying her cake.




2 comments:

Vanessa said...

We were sad we couldn't be out there to enjoy and help celebrate the milestone! Looks like y'all had fun dispite the weather change--y'all didn't let it rain on your parade! The foodie pics are cute. Are you still using your camera on auto settings?

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have seen these pics. I now can leave comments now that I am doing it correctly. Those are good pics. Can you send me a cd of those pics? the food was good! So was the company. Mom