Pages

03 May 2009

Grandma's B-Day Continued






Grandma's beautiful lei. She thought I was taking a picture of her chest...riiight grandma.
Not as in focus as it should have been. Grandma wouldn't stay put.



Our little hula dancer!
Some of the family. Auntie Gwen was laughing at something so she is a blur.

The food table...Mmmmm!

My uncle! Yes I haven't seen him since I was nine or ten years old maybe? Something like that. It was great to finally see him again.




Like I mentioned before, grandma was in the back row dancing so it was hard to get a good clear picture of her.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Again, FUN! I'm jealous that you got be at Grandma's party. And is THAT Uncle Buster?! Wow. I think Bella is and will be the only of the grandkids to have a picture with him. Unless Lani went. And you're doing really great with the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, did you give me these pictures? I don't remember these. Yes, the pics of Uncle Bus and Cousin Danny are ones to remember. Send me a cd. mom