Pages

02 March 2009

Isabella, Isabella!

Isabella's poopy face again. Below is Isabella and her little friend Winter. Winter kept moving so every picture I took she is just a blur.
I missed out on another funny picture of her in the center of a pile of DVDs. I couldn't find my camera at the time, argh! Yeah, how can you lose a big expensive camera? Well we found that it was left in the car, whew!
Anyway, she has pulled down at least two shelves of DVDs and has now reached the third shelf of DVDs.

Here is the damage that two bottom little teeth can make to your DVD cases. These are not the only two cases with her mark on them. We have had to take her books away too because she has ruined the binding and I sometimes find colorful bits of paper in her diaper the day after I catch her biting these books. These are those thick cardboard like books that she ruins. She is normally good with books but not so much right now.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I remember Keilana doing this to stuff, Kayden wasn't bad though! Keilana chewed up her crib quite a bit. However, Kayden rips things a lot worse than Keilana did. Anything that gets in Kayden's hands are bound to be ripped or torn.

Joshey & Krispy said...

Doh! looks like little mouse nibbles!