She has his feet. That is great because she doesn't have that second LONG toe like mine.
Quick update: She has been walking along furniture, walls, doors, anything that can get her from one place to another and if she REALLY needs to get to something fast she will get down and crawl. Her first year is going by so quickly! One more month and it will be the BIG ONE.
5 comments:
She has cute feet! And it sounds like you're going to have a walker on your hands soon.
ohhh boy! she's getting to be the big 1! How time flies by....makes you wonder why it went by so fast...living life too fast? Well for me, i think so! Can't wait to see you guys!
She is such an adorable little girl...feet and all! Hopefully I can meet her one day!
I love this one, I also like the reflection on the table, so cute!
Oh, the dreaded longer second toe...I have that too! Doesn't look like Noah has it though...phew :) Anyway, she's a doll! Love this pic!!
Post a Comment