Cherry blossoms in mainland Japan are white but here they are pink!
We went up North to the city of Nago for the Cherry Blossom Festival. These stairs(below) lead up to a shrine at the top. Since we had the stroller we took the long way up by road which was just as nice.
This is looking down from a section of the stairs, just beautiful! The stairs are quite a hike but check out those old folk making their way up. So many of the elderly pretty much walk everywhere they go, they are so active!
The next few are some fun detailed pictures.


We have more pictures but our computer is running a bit slow and it is frustrating to work with. So check back for more pictures later.
Mommy and Isabella! She looks more like her daddy *sigh*




3 comments:
Wow! These pictures are such a treat, I feel like I'm right there with you because they are so beautiful. I love the ones of mommy and daddy and Isabella.
Whoa, love the pics!! You are great with that camera Jamie!! I love cherry blossoms!! Wish we were there to enjoy the beauty in person!!
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment